Key position functions:
- Process payroll and timekeeping activities, and associated duties in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain high proficiency knowledge of payroll and timekeeping systems, and prevailing payroll/legislative practices.
- Recommend and implement improvements to payroll system and services.
- Provide workforce reports and develop solutions for new reporting requirements.
- Assist with auditing and/or approving international payrolls as required.
- Provide strong customer service focus to employees and management.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with Human Resources colleagues, and other Department representatives as required (Finance, Operations, etc.).
- Perform other related duties as required.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- Comprehensive experience with full range of payroll processing activities; three years payroll administration experience preferred.
- High School Diploma, additional education and Canadian Payroll Association accreditation are assets.
- Knowledge or HRIS/payroll systems; experience with UltiPro a strong asset.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with hourly and salaried payroll processes preferred.
- Working knowledge of benefit programs and employment legislation.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational and time management skills, customer focused.
- Proven problem solving and decision making skills; ability to demonstrate good judgment.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
Stream-Flo offers a competitive salary, profit sharing and a comprehensive benefit program to prospective employees, as well as the opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment, characterized by continued growth and strong business results.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Holidays
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Professional Development
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/paid time off