ARE YOU A PAYROLL CLERK LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 3 month contract.
Payroll Clerk - 3 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Manage construction payroll
- Staying up to date on payroll legislation
- Process and verify payroll transactions
- Answer payroll - related questions from employees
- Correct payroll errors
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Good communication skills
- Looking for someone who can pick things up quick
- Knowledge of payroll-related legislation
- Experience processing standalone payroll for a moderate number of employees
$21 - $24/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22909.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.