Geotech Drilling Services Ltd. is looking for a motivated Payroll Coordinator to join our team for a 1 year Mat leave term starting in July 2020 (flexibility in start date). This dynamic role offers a wide arrange of responsibilities that includes non-unionized payroll processing and benefits administration. the ideal candidate must be a self-starter who takes initiative in their day to day schedule. The position involves working closely with the accounting team of 6 to successfully process biweekly payroll for 120-200 employees. You will be responsible to accurately enter approved timesheets, track and deduct all required deductions and resolve any discrepancies. This full-time position offers a flexible schedule to meet the candidates personal commitments.
- 3+ years of applicable payroll experience
- Diploma or degree in business/commerce considered an asset
- Payroll accreditation considered an asset.
- Experience working under a strict level of confidentiality
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Self-motivated with the ability to multitask
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Microsoft office and payroll software skills
- Experience with Payworks program considered a strong asset
- Experience working in a project based working environment considered an asset
- Willingness to support accounting team with other projects including Accounts Payable and general administrative tasks.
Competitive wages with term benefit package offered.
We thank all those that apply but only candidates we wish to meet with will be contacted.
Come join our progressive company and be a part of something exciting!