ARE YOU A PAYROLL COORDINATOR LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 3 month contract with the potential to become permanent.
Payroll Coordinator - 3 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Process accurate and timely administration of payroll and benefits
- Calculate statutory holidays, long term disability, etc.
- Coordinating with the Payroll Manager to administer payroll for 600-700 employees
- Comfortable with file uploading and extraction from ADP
- Assist payroll manager with other payroll related duties as needed
- Coordinate with HR and other members of the accounting team
- 2+ years payroll experience
- Experience with ADP Pay@Work is strongly preferred
- Intermediate Excel skills preferred
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Available to interview and start as soon as possible
$23 - $26/hour
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22593.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.