ARE YOU A PAYROLL COORDINATOR SEEKING A NEW OPPORTUNITY? Our client is looking for a hardworking and dynamic individual for this full-time role.
About the Company
Our client is a well-established company in the construction material industry. They can provide growth and development opportunities as well as an excellent work/life balance. Our client is looking for a Payroll Coordinator to play a key role in the department as a whole and is responsible for a wide range of payroll functions related to collective agreements, increases, deductions and year-end processes.
About the Opportunity
- Process semi-monthly, bi-weekly, and weekly multi-provincial payrolls for 2,000+ employees
- Prepare remittances, payroll reporting, and processing all records of employment
- Process payout requests, adjustments, deductions, and garnishments
- Process paperwork for new hires, terminations, and ROEs
- Assist in preparation of year-end payroll close out procedures including employee T4 and T2200 forms
- Track vacation and process year-end vacation reconciliation
- Successful completion of post-secondary education
- 3 years of experience with full cycle payroll (US and Canadian payroll)
- Must have strong working knowledge of JDE for in-house payroll
- Intermediate level of Excel proficiency
- Experience processing high volume payroll with union employees
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22214.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.