Graham is a growing, dynamic and innovative construction solutions provider with history of success dating back to 1926. As an employee-owned company, you’ll be able to capitalize on our collective success by becoming an owner yourself. You’ll also be able to take advantage of professional development, learning and growth opportunities, while working on exciting, leading-edge projects.
We rank among Canada’s largest construction companies, are a Platinum Member of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and are seeking top tier talent to further strengthen our capabilities. We provide a collaborative and caring culture and the necessary tools and support for you to succeed, both personally and professionally. If you’re eager to work on innovative projects, be part of a great team and become an employee-owner, Graham is the place for you.
Our career opportunities extend well beyond construction and engineering. We also offer exciting career growth and development in areas such as: accounting; administration; asset management; business development; communications; estimating; finance; health, safety, environment and quality; human resources; information systems/technology; investments; legal and risk management; purchasing; and SAP. As a member of one of these groups, you will play an essential role in supporting the successful execution of our projects and overall business operations by advising and applying your expertise to various improvement initiatives within your functional area.
Reporting to the Team Lead, Payroll HRIS, the Payroll HRIS Administrator is Responsible for ensuring Employee Masterfile Set Up and Maintenance for Graham Canada and US in a timely manner. The Payroll Services Administrator is a representative of the Payroll Department function and works closely with the Human Resources Department and Jardeg HRIS Team, building collaborative working relationships, and working proactively to resolve issues and meet internal client expectations.
As a Payroll HRIS Administrator at Graham you will be responsible for:
- Performs general transactional employee master data setup and maintenance following payroll department processes.
- Reconciliation of Third Party Payments as assigned.
- Performs other assigned tasks, like balancing vacation accrual, in a timely fashion with strong attention to detail showing status and outstanding issues and balances.
- Responsible for completion of Service Desk tickets and HR Workflows.
- Possesses awareness and correctly applies company policies, procedures, and internal payroll controls at all levels of required work.
- Applies professional payroll professional standards, including accurate and timely data setup and maintenance.
- Applies government, Provincial/State regulations, and taxes to ensure compliance and asks for support as required.
- Applies documented payroll processes to execute day-to-day work procedures.
- Contributes to the deliverables for audit work requirements (external & client) as required.
- Work with payroll team to test and meet internal control requirements.
- Prepares payroll vendor accounts payable payments related to payroll deductions and accruals as assigned.
- Dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders and ensures positives relationships are maintained.
To be Successful at Graham, you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma is required.
- PCP Designation in Payroll from the CPA or a related post-secondary institution is preferred.
- 2+ years’ experience in Payroll related field is required.
- Experience in Master Data Maintenance is an asset.
- Working knowledge of Financial reconciliation process with recent experience.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is required.
- Deadline oriented.
- Demonstrates moderate verbal and written communication skills.
- Learning the requirements of payroll reporting and compliance.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with annual bonus potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including dental, optical and medical and company matched pension plan.
- Ownership and long term equity opportunities
What we can offer you:
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Grounded and family-oriented workplace in a progressive environment that is at the forefront of a fast evolving business sector
- Commitment to the training and wealth of opportunities for career development across job categories, project types and locations around North America
Graham is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Graham does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
We're Building careers, not filling jobs.
View available job opportunities and submit your application online at www.graham.ca/careers.
Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Graham website.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone inquiries from agencies, thank you.
Graham Management Services LP
10840 27th Street SE
Calgary, AB T2Z 3R6