ARE YOU A SEASONED PAYROLL SPECIALIST LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY? Our client is seeking an experienced professional on a full-time basis.
About the Opportunity
- Prepares, inputs and maintains current employee records as they pertain to payroll on the computerized payroll system from source documents
- Administers the computerized payroll system process, changes and/or modifications, ensures system is updated and ensures that the Payroll and General Accounting Administrator is compliant with this process
- Confirms and verifies accuracy of payroll reports generated by the Payroll system and distributes related documents
- Verifies attendance records and timesheets; logs information about vacation, sick leave, overtime etc., and advises staff
- 3-5+ years of payroll experience
- Relevant university/college education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$50,000 - $55,000/year
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #22252.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.