We are actively looking for seasoned and experienced professionals playing the role of a Pega developer.
Pega developer will be responsible for designing and building components of core business solutions in key application development projects. As a member of the project team this individual will be responsible for leading technical aspects including design and development of solutions and ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches business requirements.
- Performs and sometimes leads the detail technical design, coding, code review and testing of new applications and enhancements of existing applications.
- Provide estimates of work, assist with resource/time allocations, properly follow project life cycle, develop and document technical designs, support testing cycles and support software implementations.
- Meet with clients and other members of the project team to identify or clarify requirements to better achieve desired outcomes.
- Recommend technical solutions to project team and/or offer alternative solutions when appropriate.
- Participates in communication between all key IT groups and the clients.
- Provides technical assistance to Production Support teams, Applications Delivery teams, Implementation teams, Operations teams, Business Clients and the Help Desk in order to resolve Test and Production problems.
- Analyze and modify Enterprise class structure.
- Perform PRPC Application Packaging & Deployment.
- Provides mentoring and coaching to team members and other technical areas as appropriate.
- Assists manager in all development activities.
· Creative and flexible in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to deliver proposals, provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
· Ability to quickly and independently develop an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
· Flexible and adaptable, the individual will be open to learning new methodologies, tools, platforms and systems.
· Role requires individuals to be open minded, able to make sound decisions without having all the facts.
· Highly analytical, the individual is able to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks.
· Ability to meet and manage tight and changing deadlines and priorities.
· Expert communication, negotiation and influencing skills in order to drive dialogue with business partners in order to understand their underlying needs and requirements while managing their expectations given the limitations of the framework.
· Solid customer focus skills to discern underlying client needs and foresee opportunities to enhance level of service and increase solution’s scalability.
· Strong team focus with a genuine interest in working collaboratively with others, mentoring peers and being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
· Good understanding of business systems analysis and development.
· Experience in J2EE and/or.Net, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL are assets.
· Experience in WebSphere or WebLogic Application Server are a plus.
- Demonstrated experience in building and implementing model-driven, object-oriented enterprise-level business solutions and applications using Pega PRPC platform.
- Experience in all phases of software development including design, configuration, testing, debugging, implementation, and support of large-scale, business centric and process based applications.
- Expertise in developing detailed flows and activities for requirements within PRPC.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and applicability of Object-Oriented techniques and principles.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SOA principles with integration experience using different protocols.
- Experience in Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Solid fundamentals in Core Java & Object oriented concepts.
- Exposure to a variety of technologies, including, but not limited to, WebSphere or Apache, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, EJB, XML, Java).
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to mentor existing staff.
- University degree or equivalent work experience.
- Pega Certifications
Please outline your rate expectations with availability when submitting resume. You may also submit your resume directly to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for showing an interest in this position. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.