We are actively looking for seasoned and experienced professionals playing the role of a Pega developer/Lead for our clients in Canada and USA with IMMEDIATE START!!!
Pega developer will be responsible for designing and building components of core business solutions in key application development projects. As a member of the project team this individual will be responsible for leading technical aspects including design and development of solutions and ensure that the business and technical architecture of the delivered solution matches business requirements.
· Creative and flexible in identifying technical solutions to resolve business problems in rapidly changing, demanding and complex business environment.
· Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills in order to deliver proposals, provide user support and interact with team members and other departments.
· Ability to quickly and independently develop an advanced knowledge of the PRPC Architecture and all PRPC design and implementation features.
· Flexible and adaptable, the individual will be open to learning new methodologies, tools, platforms and systems.
· Role requires individuals to be open minded, able to make sound decisions without having all the facts.
· Highly analytical, the individual is able to quickly understand how various elements relate to one another, having an end to end perspective of decisions and anticipating issues/roadblocks.
· Ability to meet and manage tight and changing deadlines and priorities.
· Expert communication, negotiation and influencing skills in order to drive dialogue with business partners in order to understand their underlying needs and requirements while managing their expectations given the limitations of the framework.
· Solid customer focus skills to discern underlying client needs and foresee opportunities to enhance level of service and increase solution’s scalability.
· Strong team focus with a genuine interest in working collaboratively with others, mentoring peers and being open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
· Good understanding of business systems analysis and development.
· Experience in J2EE and/or.Net, Oracle and/or DB2 and MS/SQL are assets.
· Experience in WebSphere or WebLogic Application Server are a plus.
Please outline your rate expectations with availability when submitting resume. You may also submit your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org