LOOKING for a Senior PeopleSoft Functional Analyst to plan and manage system-wide analyses regarding the allocation of enterprise application functions. Manages analysis of system design in coordinator with developers and business analysts while providing expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with team to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual modules, and translate functional area requirements into technical requirements.
Supports the Finance Digital Squad in analysis, planning & implementation of PeopleSoft 9.2 updates (PUM), PeopleTools updates and patching.
Duration: 2 years
Security Clearance: Enhanced Reliability required
- PeopleSoft Upgrade and/or PUM experience
- PeopleSoft eBill, Billing & Receivables experience
- PeopleSoft Cloud Integration
- 5+ years PeopleSoft infrastructure and administration
- 5+ years PeopleSoft Development
- 5+ years PeopleSoft Data Management
- Acted as a technical expert, provide specialized advice and guidance to Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other users to resolve technical issues involving PeopleSoft PeopleTools, Application Server, File Server and Process Scheduler components
- Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
- Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
- Workday Pro knowledge would be considered an asset