PERISHABLES CARGO BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
As a leader in the freight forwarding industry, this company's successes are complemented by its global presence, and ultimately result in being one of the largest transportation providers in the world. Solutions, not numbers, are responsible for their success. Their commitment to develop successful solutions, which put information technologies and their vast network of resources to work for their clientele, is what has enabled this 3PL front-runner to lead the world in innovative logistics design.
Competitive salary and commission plan along with a strong benefits package.
The Business Development Manager will identify and secure perishable cargo business. This hunter type role demands a dedicated focus on new business sales, particularly air export.
- Identify and secure perishable export/import cargo, primarily air freight but also sea and road freight.
- Act as a subject matter expert.
- Communicate with clients, vendors and their representatives.
- Properly use the CRM.
- Familiar and comfortable in preparing and providing rate quotations to customers.
- Air and Ocean freight sales experience, with a freight forwarder, especially in perishables.
- Familiar with the local perishables logistics marketplace.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Ability to listen and determine customer's needs.
Business Development Manager - Perishables
Bachelor Degree or combination of education and equivalent experience in related sales.
Syeda Saher, Recruitment Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: email@example.com
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Syeda Saher: http://stoakley.com/meet-syeda-saher
June 14, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
Air freight, sea freight, perishables, refrigeration, reefer, fish, seafood, garden, flowers, and fruit, vegetable.
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries. This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability, etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
- Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities.
- Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity.
- Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture.
By you ("the applicant") submitting your resumé and/or personal information here, grant Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. ("SSC") the right to use personal data for recruitment and selection purposes. The applicant understands that the applicant's personal information is only collected, used and disclosed by SSC in accordance with this form or otherwise as permitted by law. The applicant authorizes SSC to collect, use and disclose their personal information in order to attempt to assist them in gaining employment with of one of SSC's clients. For this purpose and as part of this process, the applicant authorizes SSC to take a number of steps, typically including, but not necessarily limited to: Obtaining their resumé and references (and any updates thereof); Interviewing them; Producing a video-clip of them; Speaking with their references; Verifying information and performing other searches and checks, done either by SSC or by an independent agency on behalf of SSC; Evaluating information about the applicant to analyze their suitability to potential positions; Disclosing any information about the applicant as provided by the applicant, by references and by other sources to any present or future client of SSC who, based on the applicant's qualifications, work requirements, desires and other factors and determined solely in the discretion of SSC, has or may have a position to which the applicant is or may be suited. The applicant understands that SSC will not disclose their information to a present or future client without speaking to the applicant first and receiving the applicant's verbal consent.
FOLLOW US FOR THE LATEST JOBS, CAREER ADVICE AND JOB MARKET TRENDS:
- Website: www.stoakley.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
- Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/stoakleystewart/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart
- Employee Events
- Vacation/paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid sick days
- Flexible Schedules
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Long Term Disability
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage