Are you searching for a career helping seniors with a company that values passion and rewards its employees? Becoming a Caregiver with Home Care Assistance is just the job for you!
Our mission is to Change the Way the World Ages! As a company, we adhere to the best business practices â€“ fully insured, we also cover all employees with workerâ€™s compensation and will take care of any related tax reporting. This strong commitment to hiring and developing only excellent caregivers has helped us become the premier provider of non-medical in-home senior care!
As a Caregiver you will receive:
- competitive pay
- flexible hours to build a schedule that fits your life
- shifts of at least 3 hours (up to 12 hours) with a single client, which allow you to develop meaningful relationships with clients
- client-caregiver location matching to reduce commute times
- employer paid extended benefits for full time employees
You will love working for Home Care Assistance Winnipeg as you:
- will receive training on our exclusive Balanced Care Method
- will be supported care managers whose job it is to help you succeed
- can expand your skills through online training
- can earn an exclusive certificate through our online program called HCA University
- can earn wage increases for great performance coupled with completion of online courses
- can get to know your peers through social and continuing education events (online during COVID times)
Our Caregivers provide meaningful support to seniors by:
- establishing open communication with seniors and their families
- providing companionship and friendship for seniors and loved ones
- supporting personal care including bathing, dressing, mobility, incontinence care, feeding, medication reminders and other services
- supporting independent living by assisting clients with errands, light housekeeping, meal preparation, grocery shopping, transportation, ambulation, transfers and other services
Our Caregivers all must:
- have some experience (personal or professional) as a caregiver, including assistance with personal care
- have a valid full license issued in Canada, and consistent access to a reliable, insured vehicle
- have the ability to pass a background check and reference checks
- already live in, and already be legally authorized to work in, Canada
We love knowing about your caregiving experience (professional and personal). Please ensure that all of your great experience is listed on your resume.
Apply today and become part of the Home Care Assistance Winnipeg Care Team!
*Other opportunities are available on our job board*
Powered by JazzHR