ABOUT OUR HOTEL:
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As an Overnight Pets Hotel Associate, you’ll ensure that our pets are well taken care of throughout their entire overnight stay.
ABOUT OUR TEAM:
If you are a night owl who loves caring for pets, this is the perfect fit for you! At PetSmart you’ll provide to comfort to pets after hours, help tuck in our furry friends and host the sleepover! This position requires working during non-operating store hours which will include weekends and holidays.
As an Overnight Pets Hotel Associate you will:
- Ensure pets receive proper care through effective implementations of the policies and procedures.
- Analyze and regularly monitor guests for stress,, behavioral, and health issues to ensure safety of the pet.
- Perform all tasks necessary to maintain the health and welfare of our pet guests.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the Pets Hotel to the store to the salon
- Develop your leadership skills as a Pets Hotel Assistant Manager or Retail Store Department Manager
- Tackle the challenge of a new hotel opening or turnaround a struggling location
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide *note: not all stores have Pets Hotels
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
- It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetics, and protected veteran status, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.