|The Photo Electronics Technical Specialist position is responsible for providing superior customer service and technical sales assistance with Photo Electronic equipment and services as well as the Photofinishing Counter and working with the Photo Lab to organize film processing in a timely fashion. The individual in this position will be up to date on new technology/products and will attend product knowledge seminars. This individual must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment while at the same time providing quality service in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner. |
Customer service is a key responsibility for this role however other duties include merchandising, inventory counts, and department housekeeping. Experience with film processing, photography equipment, Photoshop, and basic desktop applications (Word, Excel, and Outlook or equivalent) would be considered an asset.
|The successful candidate will have the following:|
• Technical knowledge of photography, electronics, and digital technology.
• Effective selling skills.
• Self-motivation and initiative.
• Good common sense, professionalism and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Attend product knowledge seminars.
• Exercise responsible customer service decision-making skills and abilities.
• Knowledge of digital imaging, software and applications.
• In-depth knowledge of In-House and Out-Lab services.
• Demonstrated sales and customer service experience.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Positive, mature, and professional leadership style.
• Developing towards a strong understanding of computer fundamentals and terminology.
• Strong cashiering skills.
• Basic PC knowledge.
• Basic understanding of the Internet (Explorer).
|London Drugs wishes to thank all applicants; however, only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries please. We are an equal opportunity employer. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work applicable to this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.|