Your new company
Founded in 2011, our client is the global leader in development, manufacturing, and
direct-to-consumer online distribution of customization and impact protection products for flagship
electronic devices. Their persistence within the industry has accelerated them into the pervasive eCommerce brand it is today.
Your new role
Due to rapid growth, they are establishing their IT team. As a PHP Developer in this IT team, you will focus on laying the groundwork and strengthening the foundation for website-based customer experiences, as well as internal departments across the company. The domain where you own and operate will be a Drupal 7 installation with dozens of custom extensions and integrations. Your role will include integrating third-party services, developing high-traffic features, managing the underlying data structure that powers our eCommerce project, and many more. You will report to the CTO.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful at this role you will possess:
- Extraordinary development proficiency in PHP.
- Database structuring & querying in MySQL.
- Experience with Drupal 7 and corresponding best practices.
- Solid working knowledge of HTML, SASS, ES7 and RegEx.
- A mindset that is detail oriented, self-reliant, resourceful, organized and proactive.
- The instinct to help peers thrive and the openness to learn from their experiences.
- Commitment to long-term growth and learning opportunities.
- A fiercely competitive spirit.
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a fast-growing company where you will work with colleagues who endlessly pursue perfection and thrive on performance optimization. You will have a dedicated workstation, equipped with the latest technology. Working in an open, barrier-less mezzanine office, you will collaborate with open-minded and tech-enthusiastic co-workers. Some work perks include: free tea, coffee, and other beverages, pool, ping pong, and foosball tables and an in-house basketball court. This is a full-time job opportunity with a competitive salary package and attractive employee benefits.
Please send me an updated copy of your CV at
$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 /year