Physiotherapist – Tilbury (Wheatley, Blenheim)
Full-Time or Part-Time
If you’re a dynamic Physiotherapist interested in personal and professional growth, CBI Health Group has an excellent opportunity for you to meet these goals, supported by one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada.
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to work within the Tilbury area. As an Independent Contractor, you will be working within the community assisting a new Home Independence Program.
As a Physiotherapist, you will:
- Create and/or contribute to excellence in the client and stakeholder experience
- Lead clients through individualized care plans – accurately assessing, communicating, and providing hands-on treatment to facilitate goal attainment for the client
- Liaise with referral sources and funders to build relationships and ensure clients’ needs are met
- Provide written reports, as required, ensuring all documentation is aligned with College and CBI standards
- Contribute to the team through collaboration, demonstrating passion for the work you do and using good judgement and integrity in decision-making
- Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Act as a mentor for student placements
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
To take on the role of Physiotherapist, you must:
- Be a registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- 1 to 2 years of community experience is an asset
- Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Hold a valid driver’s licence and have access to a reliable vehicle.
- Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
- Have strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
About CBI Health Group:
For over 40 years, CBI has been working every day to improve the health and enrich the lives of Canadians.
As Canada’s largest provider of community healthcare services, CBI is made up of over 13,000 physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians, behavioural therapists, administrators, and professionals.
CBI is set apart by the unique ability to work as an integrated network to foster ongoing learning, enhance best practices, improve access to care for all Canadians and achieve the best outcomes possible for our clients. With a talented, interdisciplinary team of caregivers and professionals, CBI provides the right services, in the right place, at the right time.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.