Physiotherapist – Abbotsford
If you’re a dynamic Physiotherapist interested in personal and professional growth, CBI Health Group has an excellent opportunity for you to meet these goals, supported by one of the largest healthcare networks in Canada.
CBI – Clearbrook is a well-established clinic, with a great family feel. We are a small, tight knit clinic offering both private and return to work treatment. Abbotsford is a great city nestled in the heart of the Fraser Valley, on the edge of nature. From authentic farm experiences to outdoor adventures and fun family attractions, Abbotsford offers plenty to see and do year round. Located only 45 mins from Vancouver, we are also close enough to explore the sights and sounds of the city. By being a part of the community for over 20 years we have built a great reputation and have a strong referral base. Our clinic culture has created an environment that is welcoming to both staff and clients.
Our CBI Health Centre is looking for a part-time Physiotherapist to complement our talented interdisciplinary team. As a flexible, enthusiastic and personable team player focused on client-centred care and clinical outcomes, you flourish in a values-based, results-oriented and collaborative environment like ours, and will be able to execute on your vision to grow your practice and develop your clinical skills.
As a Physiotherapist, you will:
• Create and/or contribute to excellence in the client and stakeholder experience
• Lead clients through individualized care plans – accurately assessing, communicating, and providing hands-on treatment to facilitate goal attainment for the client
• Liaise with referral sources and funders to build relationships and ensure clients’ needs are met
• Provide written reports, as required, ensuring all documentation is aligned with College and CBI standards
• Contribute to the clinic team through collaboration, demonstrating passion for the work you do and using good judgement and integrity in decision-making
• Provide ongoing evaluation of client progress
• Act as a mentor for student placements
• Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
To take on the role of Physiotherapist, you must:
• Be a registered member in good standing with the College of Physiotherapists of British Columbia
• Bring a minimum of 1 to 2 years of clinical experience
• Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development
• Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
• Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
• Have strong skills in critical thinking, decision-making and analysis
• Have experience in the private sector, particularly with auto sector legislation
• Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
• Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
• Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel.
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.