As a PTA you will:
- Create and/or contribute to excellence in the client experience
- Assist in the implementation recommendations of the Physiotherapist's treatment plan under the supervision of the Physiotherapist
- Work with a variety of clinical presentations with client centered treatment
- Facilitate information sessions
- Contribute to the clinic team through collaboration and demonstrating passion for the work you
- Engage in continuous learning and skills development.
To take on the role of a PTA, you must:
- Be passionate about your profession and committed to ongoing professional development.
- Posses a post secondary diploma as a PT Assistant or 5 years of equivalent exercise work background
- Thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability to accept supervision
- Be dedicated to providing the highest quality of client care
- Have experience in the private sector, particularly with auto sector legislation
- Have excellent time management and organizational skills with an ability to work independently
- Be comfortable working collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team
- Seek guidance from supervised staff when appropriate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Be empathetic with an effective ability to build rapport with patients
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
About CBI Health Group:
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest provider of integrated community healthcare. For over 40 years, we have remained totally committed to improving the health and enriching the lives of Canadians.
What sets us apart is our ability to work as a unified network dedicated to the ongoing learning that allows us to foster best practices, improve access to care and create better results for our patients. We organize our teams and services to ensure the right professionals and caregivers provide the right service, at the right time, in the right place.
In over 250 facilities, our services are provided by a dedicated team of more than 11,000 administrators, support staff and caregivers that include physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists, chiropractors, speech-language pathologists, psychologists, physicians, nurses, dietitians and behaviour therapists.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide.
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day.
CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.