January 8, 2019
JOB ORDER NUMBER:
EXPERIENCE: In order to be COMPETITIVE for this position, you will have:
- A minimum of 1 years of experience as a clinical therapist
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiotherapy (BScPT) or equivalent educational background a must
- Registered with the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario. Must be a fully licensed Physiotherapist able to practice in the province of Ontario. Resident Physiotherapists will NOT be accepted.
- Experience working with patients with chronic illness or sports injuries a strong asset
With over 25 years of success with a solid reputation in the community and 3 well established clinics offering an array of services, our client is looking to add a Physiotherapist to one of their busy treatment centers. We are looking for a Physiotherapist with experience implementing and designing programs to improve the overall wellness and physical wellbeing of their existing and growing client base. You will be responsible for consulting, assessing, implementing and evaluating client specific treatment programs, treatment intervention and collaborating with inter-professional team members to provide patient focused care. If you are an individual with an assertive and confident personality that’s a team player and takes pride in reaping the rewards of the long term success of their patients, then this is the role for you!
Compensation is a percentage split to be determined with employer and will be commensurate upon experience.
Bachelor of Science Degree in Physiotherapy (BScPT) or equivalent educational background a must
Full time permanent, subcontracted
For out of province candidates looking to relocate back to GTA
Magda Salem, Recruitment Consultant
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the "APPLY" button located elsewhere on this job posting (preferred) or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RECRUITER:
Magda Salem: http://stoakley.com/meet-magda-salem/
Physiotherapist, wellness, BScPT, physio, clinic
ABOUT STOAKLEY-STEWART CONSULTANTS:
Stoakley-Stewart Consultants Ltd. is an Executive Search/Recruiting Firm with international reach. We opened our doors in 1977 and have grown to be one of the most successful employment agencies in Canada, boasting over 300 person-years of recruiting expertise. We house a team of top-notch consultants, each acting as Subject Matter Expert in their chosen field. As a result we provide professional recruiting services to clients and candidates in a variety of industries.
This expansive breadth of experience allows us, as a firm, to satisfy all of your hiring/employment needs. In accordance with Canadian laws, it is the policy of Stoakley-Stewart Consultants to consider all qualified individuals for available positions without regard to race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, country of origin, age, disability etc.
See ALL of our open jobs at: http://data.stoakley.com/alljobs.asp
WHAT ARE WE KNOWN FOR AND HOW DO WE HELP?
• Helping talented professionals secure new, exciting and rewarding career opportunities
• Treating each unique individual with professionalism, respect and integrity
• Meeting your distinct needs by matching you with the right corporate culture
YOU CAN ALSO VISIT US AT AND FOLLOW US ON:
• Website: www.stoakley.com
• LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/stoakley-stewart-consultants
• Twitter (@stoakleystewart): https://twitter.com/stoakleystewart
• Facebook: http://facebook.com/StoakleyStewart
• YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/StoakleyStewart