There has never been a better time to practice as a Physiotherapist in BC. The growing role of physiotherapy over the last decade has seen the development of more complex casework, a wider array of treatment types and a broad selection of work arrangements for clinicians. With so many options, finding your niche and a work model that makes sense for you can be tough, especially as your needs evolve throughout your career.
CBI Health Group is Canada’s largest private healthcare company and has more than 30 outpatient rehabilitation clinics in BC alone. Offering a vast array of services spanning acute, tertiary, structured program and more, CBI is certain to have a model that fits with your passion. Not just today, but as you move forward in your career and in life.
What you can look forward to at CBI:
- Network of experienced professionals and thought leaders
- Geographical diversity – from rural to city, coast to coast
- Regular professional development courses exclusive to CBI staff
- Relocation Assistance available to out of province applicants
- Freedom to practice your way, with a focus on patient outcomes
- Competitive compensation under a variety of frameworks
- A variety of clinic sizes and service offerings
Having such a diverse service model means that we need to invest in having a wide range of skilled clinicians. In support of that goal, here are a selection of courses we have scheduled in 2018 alone to contribute to professional development with more to be schedule throughout the year
- CBT Training
- Motivational Interviewing
- Industrial Ergonomics
- Manual Therapy & Exercise
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- Functional capacity evaluation (FCE)
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Managing Pain Disorder/Pattern
- Concussion Treatment
- Functional Restoration
At CBI, our people really care and believe that by working together, we can aim higher and make great things happen every day. If you want the freedom to try different service streams and the support to follow your passion, then CBI may be right for you. Apply now to speak to a Clinic Manager and discover where CBI can take you.
The CBI group of companies includes CBI Health Centres, CBI Home Health, We Care Home Health Services, Monarch House, CBI Workplace Solutions, and CBI Assessment Services. Our expanding transitional and residential community care network now numbers more than 60 homes nationwide. CBI Health Group is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment and selection process.