Physiotherapist - Grande Prairie, AB - Full-Time
This position can be full-time or part-time, with evening hours required.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Grande Prairie is currently seeking a dynamic Physiotherapist to join our clinic! We are pleased to provide physiotherapy and acupuncture services for recreational, sports, motor vehicle accidents, and WCB related injuries. As a Lifemark employee you will be connected to our national network of clinics and practitioners, in addition to the multidisciplinary team you will work alongside on a daily basis!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
It is considered an asset if you have:
- Experienced within a private clinic setting
- Completion of advanced orthopedic courses
Visit www.lifemark.ca/careers to learn more about what we do!