Physiotherapist - Lifemark - New Glasgow, NS (Casual Part-time)
We are seeking a casual part-time Physiotherapist to join our team in New Glasgow!
Lifemark Physiotherapy New Glasgow provides physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, psychological and many other treatments for patients in the New Glasgow area. Our three physios, have a combined 40 years of experience and our two massage therapists, have 22 years of experience. We also have a kinesiologist, a physio aide, two office managers, a psychologist and pedorthist.
Are you interested in learning and growing from this experienced group of therapists? New grads are welcome to apply!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information