Physiotherapist - Lifemark Physiotherapy Sante Montfort - Ottawa, ON
Presently Lifemark is focusing on providing core, urgent services in our clinics for clients in immediate need, as well as offering Virtual Care for individuals at home. Candidates interested in future opportunities are encouraged to apply!
Lifemark is seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to join our team! The clinic is located in Orleans at Innes Road and Portobello Blvd.
The anticipated start date for this position is late spring/early summer.
New grads are encouraged to apply!
Lifemark Physiotherapy Santé Montfort offers a multitude of therapeutic services on behalf of Santé Montfort Health including physiotherapy, occupational therapy, massage therapy, kinesiology, and psychotherapy services. We also offer a number of specialty services including acupuncture, dry needling and concussion and cancer care.
Why choose Lifemark?
- Opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Strong focus on quality services and client care
- Comprehensive rewards package
- A culture of continuous learning - continuing education allowance provided for professional development
- Community involvement - established partnership with Special Olympics Canada
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive client experience!
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
Apply today! Visit us at www.lifemark.ca for more information.