We have an exciting opportunity for a Physiotherapist to join our growing team!
Location: Kelowna, BC
Start date: Immediate
Status: Part Time
Specific requirements: Must have access to a vehicle to travel to various work locations.
The Physiotherapy position is responding to the assessment and reassessment needs of a fluctuating caseload. The hours are flexible and works well in partnership with another part time position. Assessments are scheduled directly with the client. The PT is responsible for the delegation and supervision of treatments to a PTA when appropriate.
In this role you will:
- Be a professional Ambassador for Lifemark Seniors Wellness by building strong relationships with key stakeholders including contacts at every Host site/Community, residents and among all participants
- The Physiotherapist will travel to specified retirement homes and will render physiotherapy services.
- The Physiotherapist will determine the schedule of work based on the number of referrals available and the number of physiotherapy treatments rendered
- Physiotherapists must adhere to professional Rules of Conduct as set out by the College of Physiotherapists
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within LTC or another seniors' care setting
- A valid Vulnerable Sector screening check
Apply today! Visit https://www.lifemarkseniorswellness.ca for more information