Physiotherapist - St Thomas, ON (Full Time)
Lifemark Physiotherapy Elm & Wilson has been serving the Elgin and area community since 1995 with professional physiotherapy and massage therapy services.
We treat a variety of orthopedic conditions, sports injuries, motor vehicle accident and work-place injuries and provide post-operative rehabilitation. We provide rehabilitation for vestibular, post-concussion and balance conditions.
We are seeking a Physiotherapist to join our growing team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists, although new graduates are welcome to apply
- Experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset
- Pelvic Health experience a strong asset
Why choose Lifemark?
- National reach with a local touch
- Comprehensive rewards package
- Continuous culture of learning
- A career that grows with you – we like to promote from within
- We have fun - it's even one of our core values!
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information