Lifemark Physiotherapy Nordel Way in Surrey is seeking a full-time Physiotherapist to join our Occupational Rehabilitation Program Team.
To offer a wide variety of services to our clients, our clinic is multi-disciplinary in nature. It's a spacious 5000 square foot facility offering 12 private treatment rooms and a large gym for active-based treatment.Our clinic consists of Sports Medicine Physicians, Physiotherapists, Kinesiologists, Occupational Therapists, Registered Massage Therapists, a Vestibular Therapist and a Vocational Counsellor.
If you are a team player, eager to develop your physiotherapy skills, and wish to work with a welcoming group of experienced professionals, we would love to hear from you! In addition to offering a competitive compensation package we also offer an education allowance, opportunities for career growth and ongoing support for professional development.
- Performing physiotherapy assessments
- Prescribing exercise programs
- Providing individual treatment as appropriate
- Providing education on soft tissue healing and repair, pain management and biomechanical counselling
- Communicating and collaborating with team members regarding treatment recommendations and planning
- Participating in team conferences and team rounds
- Completing intake, progress and discharge reports
- Having fun – it is one of our core values!
The successful candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the College of Physical Therapists of B.C.
- Have a minimum 2 years' experience as a Physiotherapist treating musculoskeletal injuries / conditions
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
if you have ever wondered what it's like to work as a Physio for Lifemark ,check out our “A day in the life of a Physiotherapist” YouTube video below. Whether you're a new graduate or seasoned Physio we have something for everyone.