We are seeking an experienced orthopaedic physiotherapist to join our team!
The anticipated schedule for this role is Monday - Friday.
Procare Rehabilitation has an experienced group of Physiotherapists, Massage Therapists and Pilates instructors who work together to help clients reach their ‘Peak Performance’. Procare recently became a Lifemark clinic, and we are seeking a part time physiotherapist to join our team!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
The ideal candidate will be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- 4+ years of experience as a fully registered clinician
- Level 2 advanced manual therapy or Parts A & B McKenzie Method are considered an asset
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information