Registered Physiotherapist - Lifemark - Truro, NS (Full-time)
*Signing Bonus/ Relocation Assistance Available*
We are currently hiring a full-time Physiotherapist in Truro, NS and offering a signing bonus to the successful candidate!
The anticipated schedule of this role will include a combination of day and evening shifts.
The Physioclinic is a team of healthcare professionals dedicated to providing early and effective services in the areas of treatment, management and prevention of injuries. Our rehabilitation centres have a customer-oriented philosophy that continually exceeds our clients' expectations with uncompromising personalized service.
Are you interested in learning and growing from this experienced group of therapists? New grads are welcome to apply!
Key accountabilities include:
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for clients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of client progress
- Administering and collecting outcome measurement information
- Supervising students
- Participating in quality improvement initiatives
- Communicating to appropriate referral sources and stakeholders
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience
You will need to be:
- A graduate of a recognized university Physiotherapy degree program
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists
- Preferably experienced within a private clinic setting
- The completion of advanced orthopedic courses is a strong asset.
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information