Physiotherapy Assistant - Lifemark Physiotherapy Saint John
Saint John, NB
Lifemark is seeking a part-time Physiotherapy Assistant to join our team! The anticipated schedule for this role is four hours per day, Monday - Friday.
As a Physiotherapy Assistant at Lifemark, you are an important member of our clinical team. You are responsible for assisting with client care as directed by a Physiotherapist, and for the maintenance and cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment. As a significant contributor, you are the type of person who will take pride in the thoroughness of your work and the strong relationships you develop with your clients and co-workers.
Why choose Lifemark?
- Opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians
- Strong focus on quality services and client care
- A culture of continuous learning
- Community involvement - established partnerships with Special Olympics Canada and the Bluenose Marathon
Your responsibilities would include:
- Maintenance and cleaning/sterilization of medical equipment and treatment spaces
- Inventory of clinical supplies
- Administrative duties, as required
- Assisting physiotherapists with client care
- Work cooperatively with clients to set and achieve functional goals
- Collecting outcome measure data
- PTA diploma or Kinesiology degree preferred
- Previous experience working within a clinic setting is a strong asset
- Personal, friendly demeanor with excellent relationship-building skills
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information