Physiotherapy Assistant - Lifemark - Scarborough, ON (Full-time)
Anticipated schedule: 10am-6pm Monday-Friday
Lifemark Physiotherapy Scarborough Village has been actively involved in the south Scarborough community since 1998. Our experienced and professional physiotherapy staff offers a multidisciplinary approach and client-centered care for various musculoskeletal injuries ranging from sport-related injuries, workplace injuries and motor vehicle accidents, and post-surgical conditions. We offer physiotherapy, massage therapy, acupuncture, bracing services and more for clients in our South Scarborough community.
We are seeking a physiotherapy assistant to add to our team!
As a Physiotherapy Assistant at Lifemark, you are an important member of our clinical team. You are responsible for assisting with client care as directed by a Physiotherapist, and for the maintenance and cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment. As a significant contributor, you are the type of person who will take pride in the thoroughness of your work and the strong relationships you develop with your clients and co-workers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting physiotherapists with client care; including the use of ultrasound equipment, exercise programs etc.
- Treatment area cleanliness, including laundry and treatment area organization
- Maintenance and cleaning/sterilization of medical equipment
- Collecting outcome measure data
- Inventory of clinical supplies
- PTA diploma or Kinesiology degree
- Previous experience working within a clinic setting
- Personal, friendly demeanor with excellent relationship-building skills
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information