Physiotherapy Assistant - Sudbury, ON (Contract)
This position is a 6-month contract, with the possibility to transition into a permanent position. Part-time and Full-time hours are available.
Lifemark Physiotherapy Lasalle Boulevard has the reputation of providing the highest quality of service and outstanding customer service. Customer satisfaction is of paramount importance to us. We are continuously improving our services by measuring customer satisfaction and making evidence-based process improvements. Known for providing physiotherapy and rehabilitation services to our community since 1986, we offer the highest standard of quality services supported by the latest researched and evidence-based practice. We feature a multidisciplinary team of experienced health care providers including; chiropractors, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, registered massage therapists, kinesiologists and exercise therapists.
We are seeking a physiotherapy assistant to add to our team!
As a Physiotherapy Assistant at LifeMark Health, you are an important member of our clinical team. You are responsible for assisting with client care as directed by a Physiotherapist, and for the maintenance and cleanliness of the treatment area and equipment. As a significant contributor, you are the type of person who will take pride in the thoroughness of your work and the strong relationships you develop with your clients and co-workers.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Assisting physiotherapists with client care; including the use of ultrasound equipment, exercise programs etc.
- Treatment area cleanliness, including laundry and treatment area organization
- Maintenance and cleaning/sterilization of medical equipment
- Collecting outcome measure data
- Inventory of clinical supplies
- PTA diploma or Kinesiology degree
- Previous experience working within a clinic setting
- Personal, friendly demeanor with excellent relationship-building skills
Apply today! Visit www.lifemark.ca for more information