Manpower is currently seeking a Pipeline Integrity Business Analyst for one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, a Major Pipeline company who ensures their employees get the most out of their employment.
The responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to:
- Engage with team members within PI, Operations, and other functional groups to gather data for the reporting of internal and external performance metrics and indicators (corporate, NEB, CEPA).
- Coordinate with the Integrated Management System (IMS) team.
- Provide technical administration for evidence (i.e., documents and records) required for internal and external audits and self-assessments (Assurance Support, Audit Services, and CEPA Self-Assessment).
- Work with Assurance Support to track correction action plans (CAPs) and ensure PI program owner and manager are aware of all CAPs and their timelines so appropriate resources can be assigned to them.
- Maintain and update the Pipeline Integrity homepage on the Source.
- Support revisions and additions of the SET West Pipeline Standard Operating Practices contained in the PI homepage.
- Coordinate Procedure MOC (PMOC) for PI technical documents.
- Act as lead for arranging and documenting meetings required under the Pipeline IMP communication plan.
- Coordinate development and maintenance of GTM-wide PI processes and procedures for the following:
- Assurance Management (including creation of annual PI assurance plans)
- Senior Management Reporting.
- Performance Measures.
- Document and Records Management.
- Communications Plan.
Please apply online and/or create and manage your profile at www.manpowerab.com. Alternatively, you can email us directly at email@example.com or call Melissa @ 780.420.0110Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
In becoming a Manpower associate, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow in industry leading companies. You will also gain access to Manpower’s comprehensive benefits package including: • Competitive pay • Medical and dental benefits • Life insurance • Weekly pay by direct deposit • Access to Manpower online university
Follow us on Facebook (manpoweralberta), Instagram (Manpower.AB), twitter (ManpowerAB) & LinkedIn (ManpowerAB) for more information on our current Companies and Job Postings.