1830278 Ontario Inc. O/A Gino’s Pizza
Westcliffe Mall; Unit#35, 640 Mohawk Rd W, Hamilton, ON L9C 2G5
$15.00 per hour; The gross salary paid is subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions such as EI and CPP.
None; Other than normal employer EI and CPP contributions
4% of the gross salary
Hours of Work:
32-44 Hours a week; Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- Prepare pizzas and other menu items according to the customer order.
- Inspect kitchens and food service areas and ensure that all ingredients & kitchen adhere to our safety standards and health standards.
- Monitor load times in pizza oven.
- Estimate food requirements and costs and ensure there are adequate supplies for forthcoming days.
- Order supplies and equipment.
- Adhere to portion controls consistently.
- Supervise & schedule kitchen staff and helpers and train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food.
Specific Job Requirements
- Between 7-12 months of experience as a Cook in a restaurant is required
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Demonstration and experience of use of standard concepts and practices in purchasing, handling/rotating inventory
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
How to Apply:
By email to: firstname.lastname@example.org