Plant Controller (Print / Packaging)
Oversee all Financial Matters within the plant facility and assist senior management with decisions and cost initiatives.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead costing process, analyze monthly manufacturing cost variances in production and inventory
• Increase profit improvement initiatives working closely with management and production teams.
• Reviews, investigates, and corrects errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports.
• Oversee preparation/review of capital expenditures
• Oversee client billing and transactional processes
• Oversee month end closes, year-end audits, and annual operating budgets
• Oversee Payroll, AP, AR
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field
• CPA Designation (CMA, CGA)
• 5-10 years’ experience in a snr accounting role in manufacturing
• 3-5 years exposure to accounting in Print or Packaging Manufacturing Environment
• Experience with Great Plains and related Accounting systems
• PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Detail oriented, reliable, dependable, adaptable to change, team collaborator
• Excellent communication, relationship building and conflict resolution skills
• Business judgment, decision-making, Ingenuity and creative problem solving skills
• Good project management skills, work for a team effort, independently
• Analytical, results oriented, continually improve processes
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Over 15 Years Staffing Media, Print & Packaging Industries.
Enhancing career options, Head to the front of the line!
Email Direct: firstname.lastname@example.org