The Plant is responsible for maintaining, organizing and cleaning the territory’s yard and conducting general duties as assigned. The Plant will fill and paint cylinders and tanks, oversee the yard’s inventory including shipping and receiving and unload rail cars.
- Maintain a clean and orderly yard ensuring that tanks and inventory are organized.
- Fill and paint cylinders and tanks for a clean and professional presentation when installed at the customer’s site.
- Perform general maintenance to assets, the yard and the facility maintaining a professional image and safe work place.
- Minimize and prevent safety issues by correcting them immediately and/or notifying the Field Operations Manager.
- Manage inventory, ensuring assets are logged into inventory. Handling the shipping and receiving and unload the rail cars as needed.
- Respond and if needed redirect customers general inquires if they call or access the territory location.
- May perform some general administrative duties including invoicing, filing etc.
- Assist the drivers and service technicians in managing inventory and maintaining their vehicles as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of one (1) year or less experience.
- Prior experience in a labor role is an asset.
- Knowledge of propane and propane handling is an asset.
- Physically fit to lift and move heavy equipment.
- Good computer skills to enter and manage inventory.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean drivers abstract is an asset.
Here at Superior Propane we are an equal opportunity employer committed to the inclusion and accommodation of all individuals. If you have an accommodation need during the recruitment & selection process, we encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com to let us know how we can enhance your experience.