We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations.
We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Process telephone calls
- Process group arrivals and departures
- Register arriving guests and assign rooms
- Process guests’ departures, calculate charges and receive payment
- Take, cancel, and change room reservations
- Resolve minor guest complaints and refer to Hotel Manager or Front Desk Supervisor as required
- Refer major guest complaints to Hotel Manager or Front Desk Supervisor
- Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
- Provide information on hotel facilities and services, and local points of interest
- Arrange services required for guests with special needs
- Provide information regarding room status and special guests to other departments
- Learn the Emergency Response Manual thoroughly
- Learn the Night Audit procedures.
- Perform related Front Desk duties as directed by Supervisor
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Minimum grade 12 education with diploma.
- Previous experience or education an asset.
- Neat and clean in appearance and work habits
- Pleasing, outgoing personality
- Knowledge of languages is considered an asset
- Ability to accept direction
- Solid understanding of guest service principles
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to accept direction.
- Knowledge of computers, will train
- Typing skills an asset
- Ability to work within a Team
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Pursuit is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.