"Sunrise est le meilleur endroit où j’ai jamais travaillé, tout simplement à cause des gens. Chez Sunrise, nous fournissons des soins de qualité dans un milieu qui ressemble à la maison. Notre objectif est de faire ce qu’il y a de mieux pour les résidents et pour moi, c’est exceptionnel.
- Chef Sunrise
- Sunrise Leader
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission — to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
- Gestion des opportunités
- Organisation d’événements marketing stratégiques sur place pour promouvoir Sunrise
- Fournir des tactiques créatives pour convertir les prospects en déménagements
- Former les nouveaux membres de l'équipe à mesure qu'ils acquièrent de l'expérience au sein de l'équipe de vente Sunrise
- Renforcer la réputation de la communauté et atteindre les objectifs d’occupation maximaux
- Nurturing lead sources
- Organizing strategic marketing events on site to promote the Sunrise Story
- Delivering other creative tactics to convert leads to move-ins
- Training new team members as they gain experience on the Sunrise sales team
- Reinforce the community’s brand reputation and achieve maximum occupancy goals
- Demonstrated sales experience in senior living, hotel / hospitality or related healthcare environment preferred (i.e. hospital, skilled nursing, long term care, hospice, CCRC or home health)
- Previous sales experience and successful track record in identifying and building local relationships to drive business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to facilitate small-group presentations
- Proven ability to effectively handle multiple priorities with exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a deeply ingrained passion for seniors to successfully nurture relationships
- Schedule flexibility to work one weekend day per week (usually a Tuesday-Saturday schedule) as well as some evenings as necessary
- Computer proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, as well as the ability to learn new applications; previous knowledge of a client relationship management tool for tracking leads preferred