Expert Shipping is looking for 1 or 2 candidates to fill in part time positions from Monday to Saturday between. 9:30 and 18h30(Brossard) and 10:00 to 19h00 (Montreal)
The qualified candidate’s main responsibilities and tasks are:
- Shipping and Packaging ( UPS,DHL,and other offered courrier services)
- Managing Mailboxes.
- Answering customers’ inquiries in store and by phone.
- Accepting drop offs.
- Contacting customer service line in order to follow up on shipments, and to request additional information in regards to import/export guidelines before accepting certain products to be shipped to certain destinations and/or imported by customers ( customs regulations, additional paperwork etc…)
- Laminating, Binding, paper cutting.
We are looking for someone with the following abilities and skills:
- Bilingual: French and English a must.
- Computer skills: Microsoft office, fast typing and basic level of using the computer and Internet.
- Other languages an asset..
- knowledge of UPS,DHL /FedEx and Purolator services, big asset.
- Provide above and beyond customer service for all clients.
- Self confident, smiley, respectful, fast learner, and excellent communication skills with customers.
- Working under stress and multi tasking.
- Friendly and enjoy working in retail location.
The qualified candidate will go through in-store training for 2 weeks.
We are looking for 2 candidates, each position part time up to 25 hr per week.
The store manager will evaluate the candidates' performance after 3 months and possibly offer full time position.
We thank you in advance in submitting your CV however only profiles that fit the description will be contacted for an interview.
Store Location Montreal:5172 Queen Mary Rd, Montreal, Quebec H3W 1X5
Store Location Brossard:5645 Grande Allée local 130, Brossard, Quebec J4Z 3G3
Job Type: Part-time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
- retail: 1 year (Preferred)
- Montréal, QC (Required)