MatchBox Consulting is seeking a Preconstruction Manager for our client, an industry leader in building many of the famous towers in the Vancouver and Kelowna skyline over the last 30 years.
As the Preconstruction Manager you will be reporting to the Director of Business Development. You will be responsible for overseeing all preconstruction services for Design Assist, Design-Build, and Construction Management type contracts.
- Lead the overall preconstruction process including bidding, proposals, cost estimates, and budget analysis
- Support the business development process
- Lead both internal and external presentations of proposals/estimates
- Build and continue to develop relationships with clients, trades and design teams
- Review project business plans with external clients and internal stakeholders to ensure profitability;
- Actively assist with full quantity take-offs to ensure accuracy of contract specifications and pricing;
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with trade partners, consultants and clients to achieve the project goals and vision;
- 10+ years’ relevant experience estimating; in Design Assist, Design-Build, and Construction Management 5+ years’ relevant management experience
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Engineering or combination of education and experience;
- A proven track record of estimate/bid management as well as team collaboration and management;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with estimation software
Headquartered in downtown Vancouver and serving clients nationally, MatchBox is a recruitment and solutions firm that specializes in the fields of Information Technology, Engineering & Technical, Real Estate & Construction, and Accounting & Finance.
We offer unrivalled expertise with a team that has many years of experience in the recruitment and professional services industry. Our recruitment consultants work in specific vertical markets and our passion is building great connections, creating strong opportunities, and delivering that perfect match.
For additional opportunities and relevant news feed, please VISIT us at http://www.matchboxhr.com and FOLLOW MatchBox on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/matchbox-recruitment