What is the opportunity?
As Premier Banking Advisor, you will deliver an exceptional High Net Worth (HNW) client experience by providing simple banking and credit solutions to HNW Wealth Management Canada (DS, PH&N) households. An anchored point of contact for your clients, you will provide exemplary dedicated engagement aligned to their specific needs. Wealth Management Canada (WMC) Advisors will remain the client’s primary relationship manager, providing wealth planning and advice.
You will build strong relationships with WMC partners to encourage client introductions and grow new Canadian Banking relationships. You will nurture relationships with clients by understanding their financial needs and prioritizing client satisfaction.
What will you do?
- Follow national professional servicing standards including: meeting agendas, appointment confirmations, follow-up recap of meetings, email, phone, etc.
- Manage and execute end-to-end onboarding and day to day banking and credit product sales and ongoing client experience while acting as a champion for digital enablement. Setting clients up with RBC Online Banking and RBC Mobile Banking Apps
- Provide clients with an annual relationship management call and review
- Help clients by identifying what is important to them, matching their needs with RBC products and services, teaching them how to access and use their RBC products and providing client-centric advice
- Work with the WMC primary relationship advisors on any potential referral opportunities
- Take ownership of client problem resolution at first point of contact, sourcing answers and leveraging expertise across RBC, escalating as required in a timely fashion.
- Implement practice management disciplines, partnering with WMC advisors to promote referrals resulting in new banking and lending relationships
- Inform WMC Advisor on material client issues and keeps an open channel with WMC advisor as it relates to their clients from a pipeline perspective
What do you need to succeed?
- Recent demonstrated expertise in banking and credit advice and solutions
- Strong knowledge of RBC retail products including cash and credit solutions
- Exceptional client advice and service standards
Nice to Have
- Experience dealing with High Net Worth clients
- Access to own transportation in order to travel to RBC WMC locations
- Relationship building experience across all levels of organization
- Excellent communicator, both written and spoken
- Superior organizational skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, thinking progressively to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and our communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Opportunities to do challenging work. Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
- Access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 220 Portage Ave
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Private Banking Centre
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0-25
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 07/28/2019
Req ID: 189381