We are pioneers in the online social gaming experience, operating several market-leading brands, including Chumba Casino, Global Poker and LuckyLand Slots. We’re all committed to building something amazing, pushing our boundaries and having fun in the process. VGW has been disrupting online social casino and poker gaming since 2010 and bringing fun and excitement to millions of customers. We have about 500 team members globally, and this position will be based in our Toronto office in Canada.
Our Toronto office is the hub for our VIP support team. This is a really exciting opportunity for a Premium Account Executive to join a high performing team, with a focus on making our most valuable customers feel supported, special and encourage their continued engagement with our games.
About The Role
As a Premium Account Executive for Chumba Casino, you will manage a portfolio of premium players, ensuring they have a great experience playing our games. Your role is to anticipate their needs and surpass their expectations, taking an approach that includes tailored offers, gifts and other experiences. Your outstanding customer care will ensure our premium players remain loyal to Chumba and become our advocates.
On a day to day basis, you can expect to:
- Manage a portfolio of high-value player accounts, with the objective of retaining and growing their spend, alongside developing them into Chumba Casino advocates
- Liaise with Marketing and Customer Service teams to optimise communications with premium players
- Manage any escalations regarding account closures, responsible gaming issues, event-related enquiries and bonus enquiries.
- Run your portfolio as if it were your own P&L. You’ll work within budgets for player bonuses and events, whilst also working with purchase and revenue targets
- Be a product subject matter expert. You’ll be proactive in communicating new features to your players, making sure that they know what’s happening and opportunities to increase engagement are maximised
As an experienced Account Executive working with high value/key customers, you’ll understand the subtle art of excellent customer care. You will go above and beyond for the customer to surpass their expectations and come up with out of the box ways to make them feel special, and that may mean supporting them outside of office hours.
To be successful in this role we think you’ll need:
- 2 - 3 years’ experience managing a portfolio of clients in either a customer-facing organization or Premium Player Gaming team, with a customer-first approach.
- Commercial acumen. You’ll use data to inform your decisions and be able to identify trends and patterns.
- Impeccable communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Strong computer literacy, including experience of using a CRM system
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Experience in a casino product would be great, but this is not essential
- Experience in online and offline VIP events and hospitality would also be beneficial
Please note that this role requires a flexible approach, which might mean evening and some weekend work.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable, and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
If this sounds like your kind of challenge, apply now.
We’ll be in touch soon.