At Graphic Packaging International (NYSE: GPK), we produce the box you may have poured your child’s cereal from this morning, the microwaveable tray that heated your lunch, the paper cup that held your coffee throughout the day, and the carrier of those bottles of craft beer you may enjoy tonight! We’re one of the largest manufacturers of paperboard and paper-based packaging for some of the world’s most recognized brands of food, beverage, foodservice, household, personal care and pet care products. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, we are a team of collaborative, innovative, passionate individuals who are committed to providing consumer packaging that makes a world of difference.
With almost 18,000 employees working in more than 70 locations in North and South America, Europe and the Pacific Rim, we strive to be an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities where we operate. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefits programs that are among the industry’s best to reward the talented people who make our company successful.
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you. Learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
Inspired Packaging. A World of Difference.
- Make Ready/Registration, wash up of printing pess
- Feeder operation
- Troubleshooting printing problems and correcting
- Running print job at acceptable levels of speed while maintaining quality and waste minimization
- Comply with safe work practices and policies
- General housekeeping
- Compliance with all quality related processes
- Completion of all required paperwork, daily, weekly, monthly, etc
- Workng as part of a team to maximize productivity and efficiency in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Ability to learn new tasks
- Repetitive work
- Must be able to work rotating 12 hour shifts - required