AFIMAC Canada is currently looking to hire personnel to work as Private Investigators in our Crisis and Disaster Response Department for an upcoming project in Ontario.
If you are interested in applying, please review the following positional requirements:
- Must possess a provincial Private Investigator license in your province of residence
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Must possess a drivers' license in your province of residence
- Must be able to travel within your home province to projects (and across Canada) for extended periods of time (minimum 4 week commitment)
- Must be able and willing to work 12-hour shifts, 7 days per week while on assignment
- Must be able to sit, walk, stand, and/or drive for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work extended and long hours in adverse climates/environments
- Must be able to work day or night shifts
- Must be able to read, write and speak English effectively
- Must be a Canadian resident and legally allowed to work within Canada
Please apply by responding to this ad, and one of our recruiters will be in contact with you accordingly.