INVISTA (Canada) Company is currently seeking engineers to join our Industrial Fibers & Polymer Technical Teams in Kingston, Ontario.
At Kingston Site we believe employees create exceptional value for our shareholders and customers through high quality products that save an enrich lives. We do this through the strength and capabilities of our people and the application of new ideas and technology.
Successful candidates will work on projects aimed at transforming and optimizing our site's nylon 6,6 process. This opening is for a full-time position, at our Kingston facility, starting immediately.
To generate the greatest contribution to our company, you must be results driven, able to work well under pressure and have excellent communication, organization and interpersonal skills. Responsibilities will depend on the background, interests and strengths of the successful candidate, but could include:
- Provide technical support to Operations (troubleshooting, root cause analysis, process optimization, and developments) in order to meet objectives and key drivers;
- Working closely with employees, mentoring them to improve their technical skills and knowledge through the work
- Lead and manage efforts, including projects, in support of various site operations including the development of project objectives, supporting economics, scope definition, implementation, commissioning and start-up
- Using analytics, rapidly identify and develop value propositions to execute new ideas that improve our productivity and profitability.
Engineering degree, all engineering disciplines will be considered.
Ability to analyze large data sets to generate knowledge systems that present actionable information.
Experience with either project leadership or key member of a project team.
Demonstrate initiative, identifying opportunities and acting on them
Ability to self-manage effectively individually and in team-oriented roles
Able to lead and contribute positively in a team environment embracing the peer challenge process
What puts you ahead:
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Leadership experience
- Programming and/or automation experience
How Will You Be Compensated?
- Competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits package
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Optional pension enhancements
- Performance bonus program
- Additional vacation purchase program
- Additional floating holidays
Education Assistance Program for job related training
How to Apply:
Interested applicants should submit a detailed resume along with a covering letter to www.kochcareers.com
Successful candidates will be required to complete a criminal background check.
If you have the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. We thank all applicants in advance but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require accommodation or assistance at any time during the application or selection processes, please submit a request by following the directions located at the bottom of kochcareers.com webpage.
Candidates who are successful in the prescreen process will be invited to complete a video interview. Following video interviews, candidates will be selected for on-site interviews and tours.
More About INVISTA:
From the fibers in your carpet to the plastic in your automobiles, INVISTA’s commitment to continuous improvement has led its employees to develop some of the most durable, versatile polymers and fibers in the world. A subsidiary of Koch Industries since 2004, INVISTA brings to market the proprietary ingredients for nylon 6,6 and recognized brands including STAINMASTER®, CORDURA® and ANTRON®.
INVISTA also offers specialty chemical intermediates and process technologies. See the bigger picture at INVISTA.com.
Want to know more about what it’s like to work at INVISTA’s Kingston Site:Watch this!