Sourcing and Procurement
Not every product that we purchase winds up for sale on our shelves - a company with as many stores and as many employees as we have requires a lot of goods and services for internal use as well. It\'s the role of the Procurement Team to strategically source and select these items and to effectively manage relationships with our suppliers and ensure contracts protect the Company. In addition, Procurement manages the Company's travel and expense program, ensuring our travellers have great places to stay and safe ways to travel.
The Procurement Administrator administrates our Travel and Expense program and system as well as routing and maintaining our contracts.
As a Procurement Administrator you will...
- • Administrate Concur, our Travel and Expense system and administrate the Corporate Credit and P-Card programs. • Administrate Concur User system configuration, credit card management, application and issue of credit cards, status reporting. • Communicate with all Concur users and resolve client and/or supplier issues. • Investigate and implement Concur Solutions for better client experience. • Prepare month end journal entries and reconciliation. • Prepare outstanding statement reports and custom reports as required.
CONTRACT MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION:
- • Contract administration including reporting, routing and signatures to/from approvers. • Data clean up and maintenance of the Contract system. • Respond to inquiries in designated email boxes and escalate where appropriate. • Run and send Procurement standardized reporting to stakeholders. • General administrative duties such as filing, copying, mail and courier related tasks. Execute tasks and projects as assigned by department manager.
PROCUREMENT OPERATIONS SUPPORT:
- • Support purchasing functions for GNFR. • Work with the appropriate team to ensure timely and accurate investigation and processing of GNFR invoices.
We hope you are passionate about...
- • Detail - catching things before they happen requires a detailed and strategic eye • Organization - project coordination takes focus, and the ability to maintain a pulse on every moving part of the process • Having fun while being the best - we work hard but play harder
The experience we need...
- • 2+ years of experience in a related role • Experience with Concur Expense • Beginner to Intermediate Microsoft Word and Excel experience required • Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Business, or Economics is preferred
- • Entry level understanding of Accounting principles • Oracle or other ERP experience
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology