VTRAC Consulting Corporation
Thank you for applying to VTRAC opportunities. Please e-mail your resume as a MS-WORD document in confidence Subject: Web/Mainframe Developer - Intermediate, position number: 9153, Attention: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 416-366-2600 Ext. 241
Position No.: 9153
Title: Procurement Analyst
Type: Contract – 6 Months
No. of Positions: 1
Location: Toronto, ON
Our client, a major financial institution is seeking a Procurement Analyst to Work with external suppliers on large requests to achieve cost reductions.
- Work with internal business partners and external suppliers to ensure appropriate delivery of technology goods and services (e.g., computers, printers, monitors accessories).
- Validate, resolve issues/concerns and process invoices ensuring proper documented audit trails are maintained for services not requisitioned through electronic purchasing system.
- Provide input to fiscal planning process based on previous trend analysis and planned initiatives/projects identifed through consultation with assigned portfolios.
- Procurement analyst is responsible for managing 50+ Technology asset requests in the Service Now queue for IMAC, Refresh and Project activities for over 40,000 employees across businesses. This involves a detailed review of client computer requirements via Service Now ticket or email. Validation of client information and a thorough understanding of allocation principles prior to placing an order in PeopleSoft (procurement tool). Managing the request from procurement to delivery ensuring customer, vendor and onsite contacts are notified and tasks are completed promptly.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and communications including technology purchases, client inquiries, supply change management, vendor ETA’s, Service Now queue and mailbox management.
- Fast paced environment with an unlimited supply of work, requiring continuous client focus, product knowledge and attention to details.
- At least 2 Years of Procurement experience ( In procuring Software/Hardware assets)
- FI Experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Basic ability to work independently and manage one’s time
We thank all candidates in advance. Only selected candidates for interviews will be contacted. For other exciting opportunities, please visit us at www.vtrac.com. VTRAC is an equal opportunity employer.
Toronto . New York . Houston . Palo Alto