Employee Status: Permanent, Full-time
Office Name: 3081 Orlando Dr. Mississauga ON L4V 1L6
Rate: $30 per hour
Established in 2005, Novaeast Warehouse Distribution Inc. c/o ProForce is one of the top auto parts and accessories distributors in Toronto ON. ProForce focuses on meeting customer needs through its extensive selection of quality auto parts, customer service, and industry-leading warranties.
ProForce is looking for a Procurement Officer who would be responsible and accountable for the proper and timely procurement of goods and services at the lowest possible price considering quality, delivery, service, and contractual terms. The Procurement Officer is also responsible for drafting, negotiating and managing purchase contracts.
- Implements procurement processes and plans to ensure all procurement work meets quality, budget and schedule expectations.
- Delivers efficient & effective tendering, contract management, and logistics management ensuring the best possible commercial and technical outcomes.
- Develops strong networks and relationships with procurement stakeholders within the resources sector, both domestically and internationally.
- Select vendors and establish good relationship with vendors, suppliers and business partners.
- Find suitable supplier according to the requirement and certify the supplier according to company criteria. Execute supplier selection by price comparison, bidding and negotiation.
- Manages tender packages in accordance with current policies to maximize commercial benefit and ensure deliverables are on schedule.
- Drafts and conforms contracts including, preparation of clarification registers and expediting contract closeout in consultation with legal and other authorized personnel.
- Generates reports of procurement activities, recommends and approves alternative procurement methods.
- Manages contract packages to ensure project expectations are met; including, transport and logistics functions, assistance with vendor data expediting, review of progress reports, generation of approved contract variations and review and approval of payment claims.
- Co-ordinates logistics support from the perspective of controls and systems to ensure logistics are managed in line with expectations.
- Develops and directs procurement processes consistent with provincial and federal laws.
- At least college diploma
- Minimum 3 years' procurement experience
- Excellent, oral and written communications along with strong customer service skills to establish effective working relations with client groups and vendors.
- Fluent Mandarin is required
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.