KIXEYE is looking for a Product Analyst to join our team. This is an entry to role in one of the most upwardly mobile career paths in the world. The work is fast-paced and diverse, with no two days being the same.
You seek to justify every decision and direction with and have the analytical skills to pursue that justification yourself. You love video games of all but are interested in the business behind it just as much as the gameplay itself.
What you get to do every day:
- Assist in driving and optimizing game economy through producing in-game offers for players, and own the long term strategy for their success.
- Own game metrics - monetization, retention, and user engagement.
- Help direct feature development through the use of analytics.
- Ensure that new features match what the community wants and .
- Construct comprehensive dashboards for viewing, parsing, and consuming data.
- Act as part of a Product team driving and shaping the future of a live game.
- Parse and breakdown feature performance, providing recommendations for adaptations and improvements.
What you bring to the role:
- Personal drive and an understanding of business statistics, design and game mechanics.
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or equivalent. Preference to those with education in statistics or data science.
- Experience delivering products in as a whole, including MMO, consumer web, and social network in particular. Experience with product is also an asset.
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is required:
- Statistical analysis - in particular, determining statistical significance
- SQL - in particular, running SQL queries against large and complex data sets
- Proficiency or Experience with the following is an asset:
- Cloud Data Warehousing
- Tableau, Looker, or other data visualization suites
- Building and Operating ETLs
- Creating and Maintaining monitoring systems for data-driven products
- Linux Command Line
- Transport languages - in particular, XML, and JSON
- Data Visualization
- Advanced use of MS Office and Google Apps.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. attention to detail.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Can work cross functionally in many areas without being constrained by your
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games preferred.