Posting Date: Dec 6, 2019
Primary Location: Americas-Canada-Quebec-Montreal
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Enterprise Technology & Services (ETS) delivers shared technology services for the Firm supporting all business applications and end users. ETS provides capabilities for all stages of the Firm’s software development lifecycle, enabling productive coding, functional and integration testing, application releases, and ongoing monitoring and support for over 3,000 production applications.
ETS also delivers all workplace technologies (desktop, mobile, voice, video, productivity, intranet/internet) in integrated configurations that boost the personal productivity of our employees. Application and end user services are delivered on a scalable, secure, and reliable infrastructure composed of seamlessly integrated datacenter, network, compute, cloud, storage, and database services.
Morgan Stanley is undergoing a significant amount of technology changes, all focused on increasing productivity to users individually and to groups, whether they are in the office or remote from the firm. Transformative programs are influencing desktop, server, collaboration and workplace initiatives to enhance the workforce's experience of technology at Morgan Stanley. New technologies, adoption of agile/devops approaches and real estate pressures inform new ways of organizing space and expanding how the workforce can be productive.
This Product Management position in End User Technology is a global role and the selected candidate will be responsible for engaging with clients, assessing and prioritizing work, communicating context and driving internally developed and 3rd party products support to these transformation goals. you will also be responsible for direction, coordination, implementation, control and completion of moving clients from legacy technology products to newer platforms
- Engage customers, identify roadblocks, track deliverables, and constantly evaluate progress toward technology migration activities
- Manage a diverse set of projects which cover productivity and collaboration products (i.e. skype, zoom etc)
- Collaborate with engineering and operations teams to deliver high-value products to the firm
Manage product adoption and training initiatives
A successful candidate will be able to:
- Manage Client Relationships and Communications
- Gather and Prioritize Requirements
- Create and Maintain Product Documentation
- Review and Sign off on technical solutions
- Manage Product Demand
- minimum 5 years of relevant work experience
- Self-starter, eager to learn, excited to solve hard problems
- Strong self-management skills & ability to work independently on multiple work streams
- Clear, polished and persuasive verbal and written communication skills
- attention to detail, demonstrated ability to deliver
- Proficient with MS Office products (PowerPoint & advanced Excel functions)
- Bachelor’s Degree
- experience in a technology project management role interfacing with multiple teams
- experience presenting to senior executives
- natural relationship building abilities
Knowledge of French and English is required.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.