Client ID: 270404
On behalf of our client, Procom is seeking a Product Manager for a 6 month contract in Vancouver, BC.
Product Manager Responsibilities
- To manage market and financial performance (revenues and margins) of a major product/service or complex product portfolio and associated KPIsDevelop, secure support, implement and articulate a differentiated effective and realistic product strategy and tactics related to pricing, bundling, positioning, placement, promotion, channel compensation recommendations and service guidelinesManage the market and financial performance of product portfolio (including Revenue, Customer deal criteria/standards, Operating Profit, Free Cash Flow, Net Present Value, Internal Rate of Return, Discounted Payback, and Return on Investment and accountability for P&L).
- Lead major process changes with accountable sub-process owners; lead the resolution of production and service delivery issues with top priority; lead escalation of systemic customer issuesAnalyze and anticipate market, client and technology trends and adapt product offering accordingly by creating business plans and presenting recommendations to senior leaders.
- Lead and collaborate on cross-functional teams across all business units to manage margin, enable product/service delivery, methods to better support product, and support the delivery of integrated customer solutions through the effective influencing of stakeholders.
- Own and maintain a realistic product/portfolio roadmap.
Product Manager Mandatory Skills
- The ability to lead, collaborate, and influence cross functional teams
- A fast learner who have a passion for exploring innovative ideas, and can drive changes through process improvements
- Outstanding organization and coordination skills, and demonstrated ability to build relationships and work collaboratively in a team environment with both internal and external parties
- The ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and work well in a matrix organization 5.Ability to work under tight deadlines, and can thrive in a fast-paced and continuously changing environment
Product Manager Nice To Have Skills
- Knowledge of Project Management Principles – demonstrated experience with Project Management Methodologies, processes and artifacts
- Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma, Agile or other process improvement methodologies would be an asset
- Experience in developing, launching or supporting customer facing programs; clearly understand the perspective of our customers
Product Manager Assignment Length
Product Manager Location